28 November 2015

A letter to my King (My Husband to be)

I hope this reaches you, wherever that you may be. My sole purpose in life is to make you happy. I dream of you and how things would be if we shared our lives for an eternity. Would you laugh at my corny jokes and understand my silly ways; would you caress my natural after a long trying day. I wonder if my mood swings and attitude will push you away or would handle any curve ball I throw your way? Know that I am constantly changing, God is purging me for our destiny, shaping me for the the better, preparing me for the latter, crafting me to be your wife. I will encourage you to be the very best you when times get hard; be by your side for support when you need assistance walking on our journey, pick you up if you ever should stumble or fall. I have been called to be yours and I take pride in that. Until our two pathes meet, until our hearts align and our souls are complete, I'll be waiting for you patiently; growing and learning to be what you need me to be. TCG

No comments:

Post a Comment