30 September 2012

Now What?

I gave you NOTHING less than my best when it came to us because you required it from me but in the end you fucked me royally because while I was busy setting my life up around you, you were making plans to dismiss me along. Crush my dreams and replace them with nightmares, patting me on the back and telling me you still care and that you are sorry that it had to end this way but the tears I cry mean nothing to you at all because that still doesn't change the fact that you don't want me but yet you do. You only want certain parts of me that can satisfy you. This is my life you have wrecked, can't you see that? Why must it be a game of whits when it comes to what we have. I gave you my last and you threw it out the window. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW? I gotta start over while you continue living your life yet my heart is broken over us ......... Some say it is better to have loved than not to have loved at all but from my point of view, I wished we never got involved TCG

No comments:

Post a Comment