26 May 2013

Lovers Anonymous Meeting

Hi my name is Tarolyn and I'm recovering I've been addicted to love for over 5 years and this drug abuse is killing me I can't sleep, won't eat, and neglecting my friends and family that need me I know it's wrong but it feels so right to be high off what's my kryptonite but it's time to let it go and start a new So that's why I'm here to spill my guts you. I've given my money, time, hell I would have gave my life for my doses of love in my life. I had to be dumb to believe that this was going to workout for me but I become hopelessly optimistic when it comes to the things I need or what I feel like I need. But I've discovered that I can survive without it and I'll be fine. It's been a long hard 3 weeks but I stand here and say I'm clean. I've come close to relapsing but God is in control of every and has kept me close to Him. This is just the beginning of my journey and a long road ahead but I'm grateful for a fresh start and that I'm not dead

No comments:

Post a Comment