26 May 2013

Growing Up

I'm evolving into my rare form and it is scaring me But there is a blessing in transformation that I've come to see Shedding the old and outdated things about yourself that are unnecessary You start living, like hard core living and your dreams are birthed in the world daily and you can't remember the last time a nightmare kept you up at night The type of living that you thought couldn't exist after you lost the one thing you thought you couldn't live without. Now you are better off without it and life after a loss is so much more worth it I look in the mirror and it blows my mind that the reflection looking back at me is mine. I'm coming into my own and feels so right and I am still in shock that this is my life. The beauty of it all is that the key has always been within me because I am the creator of my own destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment