23 May 2013

ByeBye Baby

I had a moment today that I've been avoiding for a while, Reality has set in and I see the truth now
There is no longer a we .........
Better yet I don't think there ever was a we, it was just a you enjoying things with me.
Now that I reflect on it, I feel so small because I truly cared for you from the bottom of my heart and soul; and you dropped me faster than a hot potato and walked away like there was nothing else to be said,
I gave to you what I felt you needed but in the end I was mistreated because I spoiled you and forgot about me.
And that's how the end of our story came to be.
I was to much of a coward to ask you to be the man that I needed you to be, I was scared of pushing you away but in the end you walked away from me,
leaving a bruise hearted woman to pick up the pieces of her pride.
I let my guard down for you, like I didn't know any better
A familiar feeling that I always hated
Being abandoned by the man I thought I needed
Staining my pillows with tears from the years of love I thought was fareal
The feeling of being mistreated and letting being optimistic blur my 20/20 vision because I saw pass your selfish ways because I was willing to give up all my me's for we's but it was only me down for team us apparently. I just thank God I can walk away with my dignity because I know in my heart I gave you the best of me. I hope you find everything that  you are out searching for because you gave up on the one woman who wanted nothing more than to see your smile everyday for the rest of your life, a woman who wanted to be your wife and give life to your hopes and dreams from her womb, and give you the world just because she loves you. As I walk away there is no see you later or see ya next time, a permanent ending is more suitable ....... Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment