24 November 2012

Letter to my Ex

I see you have moved on with your life and I happy for you. I just wanted to tell you I couldn't be more proud of you. Turned into a man that I wasn't able to bring out of you and it wasn't meant for me to. God has a funny way of showing us our paths in life we must take and I appreciate what we had and what we taught one another. Your wife is a gorgeous woman and you have quite the beautiful little family. I'm doing just fine and no I haven't found my prince charming yet but in due time everything stall come to pass and I truly believe that. I wish you well and continued great success because you are destined to do great things with that life of yours. Be the man that you were called to be and never return to the boy that you once were

No comments:

Post a Comment