07 September 2012

... Either ... Or ...

If this isn’t where you WANT to be, than you are more than welcome to leave just make sure you leave behind THE key this time because there is NO coming back through my threshold of love and dedication but IF you are staying there MUST be some changes because living like this is NOT enough for me. I NEED you to understand that I AM a woman who feeds off your energy, who needs your affection and attention. Half stepping is officially off limits because I AM greatness and you NEED to recognize that I AM not some little girl to be played with because it takes an extraordinary woman to love a brilliant mind like yours but you MUST hear me when I say I NEED MORE than the bare minimum you are allowing yourself to produce. Either we fix this now and chuck the DUECE!

No comments:

Post a Comment