14 March 2012

Hmmmmmmmm

Just up doing some late night thinking. My body is restless and this is the perfect opportunity to free my mind, think in a higher mind state if that is what you wanna call it. Right now I am wondering about people in my life. I know you aren't suppose to question God's plan for your like and the things that develop around you but I just wonder when some of the people that are entering my life are going to become permanent fixtures in my life. I know that all people that enter your life aren't good to you or good for you but when do the people that are suppose to be in your life for the rest of your make themselves known? So me as the kind hearted person I am can know when to love them, to appreciate them, and not waste feelings on seasonal people. I got people that I've grown to love and been there for through the thick of things but yet they are useless to me and the direction I am going in with my life. I've wasted some much time, energy, and love on wasteful people. I have some much love that I want to give and ready to give but I am scared. I don't ever want to hurt ever again in the bases of so called love. I want love to feel great again not a pain

No comments:

Post a Comment